redfox visual is looking for an experienced PPC specialist who is a master at Google, Facebook, and Instagram Ads.
- 2+ years experience and knowledge of online funnel marketing strategies
- Minimum 2 years Google Ads mastery
- Minimum 2 years Facebook Ads mastery
- Knowledge of testing practices
- BOSS at analytics, KPI monitoring, and success reporting.
- Develop, manage and optimize comprehensive paid Google, Facebook and Instagram Ad campaigns
- Strong understanding of funnels and digital marketing strategies
- Audience research, audience building, and ad creation
- Audit and optimize new & existing ad campaigns to ensure KPIs are met such as budget spend, timelines, CPL, CPA, ROI, and ROAS - both short and long term.
- Identify new opportunities to increase client conversions regularly
- Update clients via weekly emails, calls, and reports on the current status of account, successes, and strategy moving forward. Respond to all communications in a timely manner
- Participate in all team meetings - daily, weekly, monthly, and quarterly
- Setup, verify and troubleshoot pixels (understanding of 3rd party platforms like Clickfunnels, Leadpages, Ontraport, etc. are helpful)
- Understanding of Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager
Results (Expected Accomplishments)
- Maintain a positive ROI and hit all KPI’s for client accounts.
- Confidently provide client support with very little oversight from management.
- Be available when necessary for agency client campaign support.
- All tasks are completed on time, correctly, and with little support.
- Communication with team members is clear and effective, along with professional and concise.
Benefits and Perks
- Compensation package: $45,000-$55,000+ annually DOE.
- 100% Paid Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance for employees
- Flexible work hours
- Holiday and PTO Package
- ONE PAID WEEK OFF for the end of the year holiday season!
**Due to a large number of respondents, no phone calls, please. We will contact you with follow-up instructions.